Garage Door Spring Replacement in San Francisco, CA
Garage door refusing to open? It's probably a broken spring - best left to expert repairmen.
Safety Garage Door Repair & Installation is a top-rated, licensed San Francisco garage door contractor near you. We guarantee satisfaction with our local same-day services that quickly troubleshoot garage door issues.
- 10 Years in industry
- 2000+ completed projects
- Always fair price, free estimate & guaranteed satisfaction
- Average Arrival For Emergency: 1 hour
- Average Arrival For Other Services: 2-3 hours
Signs Your Garage Door Spring Is Really Broken
The two types of garage door springs are torsion springs and extension springs.
Garage door torsion springs are above the door and mounted to the header wall. They coil and uncoil as the garage door opens and closes, creating tension to help lift the door.
Extension springs are located above the upper tracks of the garage door and run parallel to the doors' horizontal tracks. They stretch and contract as the garage door is opened and closed, providing tension to lift the door.
If these springs are broken, you'll notice:
- A loud snapping noise - You may notice a banging or snapping sound from your garage when the spring breaks.
- Springs have gaps - two sides of the spring separate from each other and leave a visible gap.
- Loose cables - without the tension from the spring, the cables become loose
- A bent door - Broken springs could result in the top panel being bent by the cables.
- Misaligned door - if one of the springs that hold up the garage door breaks, you'll see the door is crooked
- Quick fall - a broken spring causes the door to fall faster than normal.
Garage Door Spring Repair From a Local Top-Rated Contractor
A garage door's springs are responsible for counterbalancing the door's weight, making it possible for the door opener to raise and lower the door quickly. As the springs are under immense pressure, they can become worn out or broken if not properly maintained, used frequently, or simply due to aging.
If your garage door is exhibiting signs of a damaged or broken torsion spring, such as a loud bang, irregular or unsteady movement, rapid closing, uneven garage door placement, loose cables or visibly gaping torsion spring coils, or a weighty garage door, contact the skilled technicians at Safety Garage Door Repair & Installation.
We provide same-day garage spring repair and replacement services within a 30-mile radius of San Francisco. Our trained technicians arrive promptly at your business or home to inspect your system and recommend quality solutions that fit your immediate needs and budget.
Why Choose Us?
We're upfront and honest with our pricing. By clearly communicating our prices, we ensure customers understand what they are paying for and why. This reduces confusion and leads to a smoother, more efficient sales process.
Safety Garage Door Repair & Installation is proud to set itself apart from other garage door service businesses by providing an exceptional customer service experience that homeowners can trust. We are committed to delivering professional installation of high quality and ensuring that every customer is satisfied.
Not only is it inconvenient to come and go from your garage, but it's also challenging to find a reliable repair company that won't cost a fortune and makes you wait around all day. That's we schedule appointments at your convenience.
No More Garage Door Issues
Whether you need a broken spring fixed, bent rollers replaced, a misaligned track corrected, or just some preventative maintenance, we're here to help! We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Let us be the ones to fix your garage door once and for all!
At Safety Garage Door Repair & Installation, we prioritize your time. We offer 24/7 service, always arrive on time, and ensure the job is done properly and quickly the first time.
Don't let garage door issues cause you stress - our licensed professionals are committed to providing homeowners with the best products and services to ensure your garage door runs smoothly and safely. We give you the peace of mind and the security features you need.
Garage Door Replacement Spring Cost in San Francisco
In Northern California, the average cost to repair a garage door spring ranges from $100 to $500.It depends on the spring's type and size, the repair's complexity, and your location. It's always best to hire a professional. If you attempt to fix it yourself, you may lose the warranty, which costs more in the long run.
Ready to Hire Pro?
What San Francisco Customers Say About Us
- Alex was able to get the job done the same day. He completed installing my garage door springs quickly. I would definitely recommend!Shondell Cummiskey
- We just used their service today. Very responsive and showed up on time as they promised. Also gave us notice in the morning to confirm what time they'd come. They replaced the spring, tension, cable, etc. The garage door is working much better than before it broke! Very professional and satisfied with their work! Highly recommended!Kate Lee
- Very happy with my experience with Safety Garage Door Repair & Installation. Ibrahim quickly replaced a broken DW spring system with a more common torsion spring system. He was knowledgeable and very careful. They asked a very reasonable price and got the job done the next morning in a single visit.Kyle Heath
I Need Garage Door Spring Replacement ASAP
We proudly service San Francisco and its surroundings, including south and north California. Call us to discuss your needs, and we’ll send a licensed technician out at your convenience.
You Might Also Be Interested in
Garage Door & Opener Brands We Work with
Proudly Serving All the Following Cities and Their Surroundings
San Francisco Bay Area
San Diego Area
Safety Garage Door Repair & Installation is dedicated to serving all of the San Diego Area, especially San Diego, North San Diego, East San Diego, and South San Diego counties.
- 4S Ranch
- Bay Park / Bay Ho
- Del Mar
- El Cajon
- Fairbanks Ranch
- Golden Hill
- La Jolla
- La Mesa
- Mission Bay
- Mission Hills
- National City
- North Park
- Pacific Beach
- Point Loma
- Rancho San Diego
- Rancho Santa Fe
- San Diego
- Scripps Ranch
- Solana Beach
- South Park
- Sorento Valley
- Spring Valley
Get Your New Garage Door Installed by a Pro Today!
Things People Frequently Ask about Garage Door Springs in San Francisco, CA
Is it easy to fix a garage door spring yourself?
What is the average life of a garage door spring?
Is opening a garage door with a broken spring safe?
How to know what type of spring I need?
What determines the cost of a garage door spring replacement?